New for October 2021: manage your sent surveys with a click! From Dashboard > Surveys. Click the Wrench icon for the full management suite or click the release icon next to it to release the results of your 360 surveys back to the users (allows students to see how they are performing on the team, click here for more on 360 surveys).
When you click that wrench icon, you'll see a page similar to the screenshot below. The red numbers are for illustrative purposes, defined as:
- Preview: preview the survey and optionally share it with users and non-users alike.
- Share: skip the preview step and generate a link to share this for other users to preview.
- Release: send the results back to students so they can see how they performed. Not available with all survey types and, if the results for this survey have already been released, this will be greyed out.
- Send Reminder (team): remind users on this team who have not yet completed the survey to do so. If you want to send the reminder to all teams at once, click Send Reminder button in the top right.
- Complete/incomplete Status: see which users have and have not completed this survey
- Complete Survey for Users: Complete or edit on behalf of another user. Admins can use this to fill out a survey on behalf of a project client or edit a student's responses, for example.
Reopening surveys: Surveys can be reopened by clicking the edit icon, scrolling to the bottom fo the student's survey, and clicking the Save and Reopen button. Reopening a survey will send an email to the student prompting for them to review and resubmit their responses. Students can access and submit their survey using their existing survey link as well.
- Share: this button shares the direct survey link for that particular user. Use this if a user can't find their email reminder or if you otherwise need to provide a direct link for the user to complete their survey.
- Send Reminder (individual user): trigger an email reminder to an individual user.
To send a reminder to all users who have not yet completed with the Send Reminder button on the top left or export the results in Excel, click Survey Results Export button next to it.